Principles of Treatment
The continuous YAG laser acts on the body tissue to produce a high thermal effect, causing it to be carbonized and vaporized. When used for body tissue cutting, it has the functions of sealing blood vessels and lymphatic vessels, reducing bleeding and anti-infection, and can be used for laser irradiation treatment.
1) Used for surgical removal of diseased body tissue;
2) Used for closed resection of cancerous tumors.
Is widely used in internal medicine, surgery, oncology, gynecology, otolaryngology, neurology, brain surgery, cardiothoracic surgery, plastic surgery, urology, dermatology, burns, hemorrhoids, etc. for surgical treatment or radiation therapy.
1) All digital, touch switch control.
2) Current, voltage, power, and time are all digitally displayed.
3) Synchronous monitoring of output power.
4) He-Ne aiming light guide.
5) Laser output indication
6) Multiple protection functions: double overcurrent protection; cooling water pressure protection; laser emergency protection.
Laser: Neodymium-doped yttrium aluminum garnet (Nd3+ YAG) continuous laser
Laser wavelength: 1064nm
Output power: 100W, 0～100W continuously adjustable
Aiming laser: He-Ne laser
Aiming laser wavelength: 632.8nm
Aiming laser power: ≤5mW
Working mode: continuous or timing
Laser output mode: fiber coupled output
Fiber core diameter: Φ0.5～0.6mm
Timing range: 0～99 seconds
Maximum output power: >100W
Cooling system: circulating water cooling
Source: AC220V±22V, 50Hz±1Hz
Maximum power consumption: 5KVA
Fuse specifications: 30A
Treatment comparison chart
①Please read the product manual carefully or purchase and use under the guidance of medical staff.
② Please refer to the instruction manual for the contraindications or precautions.