- Categories:Light health
- Time of issue:2021-07-20 16:39:00
The magical principle of red light
The human body’s largest absorption of the red light zone is the mitochondria, which is the “lung” of the cell, so it can fundamentally change the metabolism and circulation of the cell, thereby improving the metabolism of the entire tissues and organs, and even the system, so it has a wide range of treatments and high curative effects. , Has outstanding effect on some difficult diseases. After red light irradiation, the catalase activity of mitochondria can be increased. This can increase cell metabolism, increase glycogen content, increase protein synthesis and increase the decomposition of adenosine triphosphate, so it can promote cell synthesis, can promote the healing of wounds and ulcers, promote hair growth, promote fracture healing, and accelerate damaged nerves Regeneration also increases the phagocytosis of white blood cells, so it can be used clinically to treat a variety of diseases. When the human body absorbs red light, the main reactions are as follows:
1. Increased cell energy supply: The basic unit of living organisms is cells, and mitochondria are the energy supply stations for cells; the largest absorber of red light emitted by the red light medical instrument is mitochondria, so that the catalase activity of mitochondria is increased, thereby Causes an increase in ATP production; experiments have shown that red electromagnetic waves can increase the ATP of Hela cells (HeLa cells) by 190%.
2. Scavenging free radicals: Modern medical research has confirmed that the aging of the human body and the decline in function are closely related to the increase of free radicals in the body. Quite a lot of diseases such as cerebrovascular accidents, coronary heart disease and other diseases will produce a large number of free radicals. The red light emitted by the red light medical instrument can significantly increase the activity of superoxide dismutase (SOD), help eliminate free radicals in the patient's body, avoid lipid peroxidation and other damage, which is conducive to disease treatment.
3. Promote wound healing: The red light emitted by the red light medical instrument promotes the proliferation of fibroblasts and endothelial cells, increases cell metabolism, promotes cell synthesis, and accelerates wound healing.
4. Increased blood oxygen-carrying capacity: The red light emitted by the red light medical instrument can increase the binding capacity of hemoglobin <Hb> and O 2 in the blood, and significantly increase the blood's oxygen-carrying capacity (increased by 7.6%).
5. Improving human microcirculation disorders: The occurrence and development of most cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases are related to blood rheology disorders. The red light emitted by the red light medical instrument can increase the deformability and fluidity of red blood cells and improve the aggregation of platelets. It adjusts the lipoprotein spectrum, reduces blood lipids, reduces blood viscosity, improves blood rheology disorders, and improves the human microcirculation system.
6. Increased endogenous enkephalins: Experiments have shown that the red light emitted by the red light medical instrument can relax tense nerves, relieve pressure in the brain, and eliminate chronic fatigue.
7. Anti-inflammatory and analgesic: It is effective for some acute, subacute and chronic inflammations. Because it can increase the phagocytosis of white blood cells, it also improves the body's immune function and increases the body's defense function. In addition, in the early and middle stages of inflammation, the content of serotonin in local tissues increases. This serotonin can cause pain in the body. After being irradiated with red light, the content of serotonin can be reduced, thus playing an analgesic effect.
The indications are as follows: indications: furuncle, carbuncle, erysipelas, eczema, cervical erosion, vulvar pruritus, chronic pelvic inflammatory disease, postpartum infection, dysmenorrhea, phlebitis, frostbite, cholecystitis, prostatitis, periarthritis, paronychia , Brachial plexus and its peripheral nerve injury, anal itching, chronic cryptitis, anal fissure, cystic hyperplasia of the breast, acute mastitis; costochondritis, cervical spondylosis; pediatric pneumonia, infantile diarrhea, rheumatoid arthritis, ribs Rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, ulcerative structure inflammation, bronchial asthma, jaw arthritis, laryngitis, nasal vestibulitis and other diseases.
8. Promote hair growth: Red light stimulation can accelerate hair growth, so it can be used to treat alopecia areata, seborrheic alopecia and other diseases.